Personal Training Sessions
Here at Ollie Lawrence Personal Trainer we have 2 different Personal Training Packages available to suit different budgets.
- Each Personal Training Package includes an initial consultation, where we get to know you and understand what your goals are.
- This enables us to design a fitness and nutrition plan bespoke to yourself, so when your not working hard in the gym, you still know what you need to do and eat to achieve your goals.
Due to our high demand from clients for our services, all personal training is available by block booking only.
*please note whilst many of our current clients train 3 times a week, we ask all clients to undertake a minimum of 2 training sessions per week
Whilst many of our clients have trained with us for years, the minimum amount of time we ask any client to train for is 3 renewal payments of any block booking (roughly 3 months). If at any point you as the client would like to finish your training then we require a months notice period after the initial 3 payments of block bookings
If you are interested in training with Ollie Lawrence Personal Trainer then please fill out the consultation form in the sidebar or call us on 07540 135 814.
The Inch Loss Programme
Why don’t you try our friendly inch loss programme? Designed for all budgets, at £100 a month (pro rata fees may apply if we are already part through a month), the inch loss programme is a small group personal training session at a fraction of the cost of one to one training. Suitable to all ages (18+) and abilities.
During your group sessions we use a variety of different and fun coaching methods along with specific exercise plans and a handbook written by ourselves which incorporates everything you need to know about how to lose weight and inches. Our programme is proven to get results.
This is what is included in our inch loss programme.
- 2 sessions per week.
- Max Groups of 5.
- Goal settings on first session.
- Support groups on Facebook/WhatsApp.
- Weekly weigh ins.
- Measurements every 4 weeks.
- Weekly handouts.
- Hand-booklet with all tools needed to achieve your fitness/weight loss goals.
You can pick any 2 sessions a week from the following times.
- Wednesday 9.30am and 7.30pm
- Saturday 9-10am and 10-11am
If you don’t need a personal trainer but still want to use great facilities then we have a limited number of memberships to our private self contained gym.
From only £20 per month and you can come and go as you please with your key fob to access the gym during standard opening hours